National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
but, but, but........ i thought black lives matter? in a time when they are looking to play the race card in any and all things......that was left out of the article and the description.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
and there you go......he only managed 5 rds.........gun control would call this a victory as he did not fire 17 rds.......

i think their laws are now 7 rds?......what's next? going to mandate two rds only and see derringers make a big comeback?

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Maybe instead of Brownsville, they should do it in Times Square; that should help the tourism industry............

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry, if you are interested in the Bill of Rights, sanity or safety, you shouldn't be living or working in NYC. It's that simple. It is on the level of these nuts that go hiking in third world countries and wind up being killed by bandits, or go hiking in Iran and wind up in prison as spies. I mean, I feel bad for them, but it's also like, "What the heck were you doing there in the first place?

·
Super Moderator
11,174 Posts
what's next? going to mandate two rds only and see derringers make a big comeback?
I suppose you could carry five of those derringers.........

--Wag--

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
De Blasio blames all these violent behaviors - especially black on black violence - on the Covidvirus. He is so brilliant!

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts
Sorry, if you are interested in the Bill of Rights, sanity or safety, you shouldn't be living or working in NYC. It's that simple. It is on the level of these nuts that go hiking in third world countries and wind up being killed by bandits, or go hiking in Iran and wind up in prison as spies. I mean, I feel bad for them, but it's also like, "What the heck were you doing there in the first place?
So nobody should live in the most densely populated city in America? The very heart of finance and banking, theater, museums and the home of the audited Nations? It’s a crap hole in the making but it’s the DemocRats that are making it that way. If New Yorkers keep voting in these asshats, then they get what they asked for, much like California and the great society they are creating.

·
Super Moderator
11,174 Posts
Which is to say that there is likely value in keeping them all in one place......

--Wag--

·
Registered
101 Posts
So nobody should live in the most densely populated city in America? The very heart of finance and banking, theater, museums and the home of the audited Nations? It’s a crap hole in the making but it’s the DemocRats that are making it that way. If New Yorkers keep voting in these asshats, then they get what they asked for, much like California and the great society they are creating.
I was clear in my post that "...if you are interested in the Bill of Rights, sanity or safety..." you should not live in NYC. That's a big caveat. I have to assume that the people who densely populate that cesspit don't care very much about that stuff or they wouldn't vote like they do, or they would get out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts