1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
...OK, so tell us about it...

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
I think gunrnr means "On a scale of awesome to fantasticly awesome, how awesome is it?" Because the XD is made of pure awesome.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I think gunrnr means "On a scale of awesome to fantasticly awesome, how awesome is it?" Because the XD is made of pure awesome.
Uhhh...YEAH...THAT'S what I meant!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a sweet shooter. The trigger is a little stiff. It breaks at about 6. I will shoot a few hundred rounds through it before I mess with it. Not as much muzzle flip as some other 40 cal. pistols I've shot. Overall I am quite satisfied so far. Oh and the grip is really comfortable and the pistol lined up quickly when doing drills. I think I'm gonna like her.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Nice looking XD-M series. Is that picture blurred or is my eyesight going?

Let us know how the accuracy is after you get it dialed in and shoot a few boxes through it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice looking XD-M series. Is that picture blurred or is my eyesight going?

Let us know how the accuracy is after you get it dialed in and shoot a few boxes through it.
The picture was taken with my phone. Maybe my daughter will take some better pics tonight she has a nice camera.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
The picture was taken with my phone. Maybe my daughter will take some better pics tonight she has a nice camera.

That is an impressive picture if taken with a cell phone camera!

I think the M version of the XD is quite nice looking and there is no question they shoot well. Its a match barrel so we are expecting you to do well with some practice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts