National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am new to the forum but very old to the gun game. I am from PA originally - Born and raised in Williamsport (home of the Little League World Series) - lived in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and now Tampa Florida - moving back to Pittsburgh within a year though.
I am a registered member of about 5 firearm forums and this is one of my favorites. Thanks for having me as a member!!! :i:

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star state blp5172,

Sorry to hear you're moving back to the northeast :mrgreen:

I shouldn't say that, never been anywhere close to there, but I am a Steeler fan though.

What kind of guns/shooting are you into?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,702 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

I agree, this forum is definitely one of the best.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome to the NGF forum! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all, i am just getting back to checking this post. I am into all guns and all shooting. I own revolvers, semi's, rifles and shotguns. I am also an avid hunter with rifles and bow and arrow. I hunt deer, turkey, pheasant, bear and criminals. I love to fish and just spend time in the outdoors. I own 4 wheelers, motorcycles (street and offroad), a jeep and boat. Just love to be out in nature.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Welcome from the Lone Star state blp5172,

Sorry to hear you're moving back to the northeast :mrgreen:

I shouldn't say that, never been anywhere close to there, but I am a Steeler fan though.

What kind of guns/shooting are you into?
I have had enough of the South - I love it but i miss the mountains soooo much and i miss Snow in the winter. I miss the change of seasons. In Tampa the weather is the same all year round. My wife and i are going to buy or build a log home just outside Pittsburgh. We hope to have around 2 or 3 acres of land at the least.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts