National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's I visit several forums a day and have for several years. Never heard of this forum till last night. I own 16 22lr at this time but always growing that number. I have 2 Marlin 39A Mounties a 1955 and a 1968, Winchester 9422 made in 1978, 3 Browning BL-22's and a bunch more. I Love 22's. I am looking forward to reading and discussing a lot on this forum. Thanks for letting me join.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
welcome.....the Marlin Mountie version.....always like those........

· Grand Imperial Poobah
32,975 Posts
Welcome from NC!

· Registered
421 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee Wisconsin

· Last Stand on Earth
6,313 Posts
Welcome from IL.

Think I might have 11 Rimfire, 3 levers, 3 revolvers, 3 semi auto pistols and 2 ARs. Probably missed something somewhere... all but 1 is a .22 LR, it’s a 22 mag and 1 is a convertible .22lr/22 mag revolver.

I try to have a few .22 for each centerfire platform. Some days you just don’t wanna deal with the recoil and some days you just wanna have fun without the price tag. I still need a bolt action or 2. Maybe a Henry pump action. Definitely need a 1911 in 22lr.

· Registered
16 Posts
I just now noticed the New To The Forum. Sorry that I just started asking for information before introducing myself. I am Henry and I am from Alberta, Canada. Thanks already to the guys, who already gave me some valuable info. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer if I can. Thanks to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

· Live Free
4,509 Posts
I just now noticed the New To The Forum. Sorry that I just started asking for information before introducing myself. I am Henry and I am from Alberta, Canada. Thanks already to the guys, who already gave me some valuable info. If you have any questions I will be glad to answer if I can. Thanks to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Welcome Henry! If you start your own thread to intro yourself more folks will see.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.