National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new handlebars for my motorcycle come in tomorrow sometimes. I'm so happy. I'll finally be able to put my bike back together. There may still be some good riding days ahead.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Zulu7 said:
My new handlebars for my motorcycle come in tomorrow sometimes. I'm so happy. I'll finally be able to put my bike back together. There may still be some good riding days ahead.

Did you get some big "ape hangers" so you can be a "poser" and look like a Harly Dude???? ;) ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:

Did you get some big "ape hangers" so you can be a "poser" and look like a Harly Dude???? ;) ;)

I don't need to lower myself to the standards of Harley bikers. :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Zulu7 said:
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:

I don't need to lower myself to the standards of Harley bikers. :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p

Yea sure! I'll bet you have the leather jacket, chaps and dewrag hanging in the closet and get out on the road at night singing, "Terror on the Highway!"

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:

Yea sure! I'll bet you have the leather jacket, chaps and dewrag hanging in the closet and get out on the road at night singing, "Terror on the Highway!"

I have a 2007 Thor Phase jacket and a Z1R Viper Vengeance helmet. Look them up.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Zulu7 said:
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:
sig232 said:
Zulu7 said:

I have a 2007 Thor Phase jacket and a Z1R Viper Vengeance helmet. Look them up.

So you look like a "Power Ranger" perched on that rice burner! Get some manly tatoos! Some stickers that say Loud Pipes Save Lives! Change your image, there is still time!

Don't follow in the footsteps of big/little brother and become "whipped!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts