National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked about being a sponser on your forum. I checked it out and liked what I saw. My web site mikesbrightlights.com has some items that should be of interest to everyone. I will admit up front that I am not a gun person. I don't have anything against them or people that own them. I support the right to own and bear arms. It is just not something I have ever took a major interest in. I am a mechanic at heart and enjoy anything with an engine that moves. I do enjoy the passion that gun owners have and show. I have quite a few friends that live for hunting season and fill in between with local turkey shoots. So check out my web site and let me know what you like or don't like. If you would like to see a product that I don't have, let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I want to give a BIG 10 for this company guys. I talked with this man for a good while and I have looked over his website plenty of times to know he sells a good product and backs it 100%. Please do check this company out as they are one of the best!

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mr. sunshine31, glad to have you as a sponsor. Hope we can help each other.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome from the West coast. Glad to have you aboard as a sponsor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts