National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen the blue press for September?

The picture on the front is making my little heart pump like I did 45 min on the treadmill! Hot damn! What a lovely young lady! Makes me want to be 20 years younger, taller, better looking, have more money and lose 25 lbs! Still wouldn't help me!

Take a look if you find time!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
red-rider said:
Go to their website and order a calender..you wont be dissapointed. ;)

That would get me yanked around the house by the ear! Ouch! :(

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
red-rider said:
Go to their website and order a calender..you wont be dissapointed. ;)

That would get me yanked around the house by the ear! Ouch! :(
Don't you have a "man room" where you do your reloading and stuff?!?! ;)

My husband can have what he likes, but if I catch him looking too long, he'd better say: "But you're much better looking, Sweetheart!" :lol:

·
Registered
957 Posts
I bought a calender last year. What was I thinking? I gave it to my gun dealer on the condition he had to put it up in his shop.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
red-rider said:
I bought a calender last year. What was I thinking? I gave it to my gun dealer on the condition he had to put it up in his shop.

That way you kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. You can go to the gun shop more often, to check out the calender and you avoid the wife pinching your ear! :D

G

·
sig232 said:
red-rider said:

That way you kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. You can go to the gun shop more often, to check out the calender and you avoid the wife pinching your ear! :D
Now you are thinking! :D

G

·
You need a new philosophy / denomination.
Our last (and worst) Baptist president "Jammy" Carter said that if you lusted after a woman in your heart you had committed adultry already.
Since 1776, the majority of presidents have been Episcopalians. Following the spirit of the Bible rather than the literal words- usually totally out of context- We Episcopalians believe that it wasn't an accident that Jesus turned water into wine- not grape juice- and a little imbibing won't give you a one way ticket to hell.
In similiar fashion God created beauty in the human body, it's nothing to be ashamed of, unless posed in a vulgar or suggestive manner. The American culture is the only civilized one that goes beserk if a little leg or breast is exposed.

The current cutie on the Dillion Blue Press is not vulgar or suggestive. By the way, did anybody notice she's posing with a gun :eek:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
The current cutie on the Dillion Blue Press is not vulgar or suggestive. By the way, did anybody notice she's posing with a gun :eek:
There's a cutie on the front page?!?!?!? All I noticed was the gun ;)

Words of wisdom, Mr Whompuss. Words of wisdom...............

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Ain't nothin' to it for a fellow Flyboy

G

·

We talking about the same Dillion?

I'm on the Matt Dillion Fan Club homepage -Gunsmoke TV Show - and this is the only
photo I could find!
:eek:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
OK Zip, please go back to your room, take your medicine and we'll call you later when you can be with the grown-ups.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts