National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took quite a while to get this little gun in my hands but I finally got it and went to the range this morning. I have very big hands so getting a comfortable grip was tough but I eventually got comfortable and it felt good. I put one box of Winchester white box through it without any hint of problems, someone told me it wouldn't like flat tipped ammo like that but it was fine. The recoil was minimal compared to the Kel-Tec although it was your trigger finger that took the brunt of the abuse just like the KT. The almost non-existant sights were usable, some glow dots on them would make a big difference though. Surprisingly accurate at 25 yds (can't shoot any closer at this shooting range) about 25% in a 4" bullseye. At closer range I could probably compete in a match with it. Very nice little gun overall, very accurate, nice fit, finish, and balance. The LCP will be in my pocket for a while.

G

·
Thanks for the report. I have been thinking about one of those myself, even though I am not crazy about the .380.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Thanks for that range report. That damn accurate for out to 25 yards with a lightweight pistol like that.

I imagine using a shooting glove at the range might be a good idea. Keep the grip and finger guard from digging into your hand.

Most folks bring the target in to the 7-10 yard range for work with the little close up pistols.

G

·
Thanks for the report. I have been thinking about getting one as well. I have a Markarov 9x18 but a friend of mine was talking about the LCP. The local gun shop has one for folks to look at, but not to test. The have a backorder for them already. Pretty popular piece.

G

·
Thanks for the report. I've got my name on the list down at the local pushers shop. Its for my wife, she's been wanting one ever since we saw one on display at gun show. She said her J-frame was to heavy in her purse. That gives me a good excuse to get her one and get my S&W back.LOL.------MP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts