National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a YHM Quad Rail for my AR and man what a pain to get on. I finally had to get one of my daughters to help me. That spring is stout. Any we did it and I put a vertical grip on it to boot. Here's a couple of pictures.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gunny. I bought it at a gun show in Melbourne, Fl off an outfit named Anvil Arms of Lakeland,Fl. Here's there e-mail address [email protected]. He had some nice looking rifles at the show. Saved a few bucks getting it there I can tell you that.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I like. Looks just like one i want to get someday. though, i have one question. Thats an EO tech sight, but how can it function with that front ironsight right in the sightline. Wouldnt it just give you a really good reddot sight of your front apiture?

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like. Looks just like one i want to get someday. though, i have one question. Thats an EO tech sight, but how can it function with that front ironsight right in the sightline. Wouldnt it just give you a really good reddot sight of your front apiture?
That's a YHM front and fold down rear and you can look right through the scope and line up on target. Then when you flip the rear down and use the red dot it is just a little above the front sight. Put the red dot on it and it's history. I still have to get everything lined out but I am heading that way. They both give you a straight line of site out to the target. Point of impact maybe off a little and I might have to adjust the red dot down or up. I don't really known yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts