National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Nice to have a spot to post questions for a new gun enthusiast. In the past 2 months I have purchased 2 rifles of which both have completely malfunctioned in a matter of minutes. #1..a beretta CX4 storm 40 cal. On the 31st round the bolt assembly came shooting out the ejection port and the gun is just plain done. Beretta is checking it out now. #2 then I bought a Superior Arms AR-15 223. On the 4th mag (90-120 rounds) the gun went into full auto mode and this is NOT a full auto rifle. It started by releasing 2 rounds per trigger pull. Then it dumped the clip on one pull of the trigger. And then the worst part. Put it on safety, put a mag in with 5 rounds, pulled the cocking handle/bolt back and it fired 2 rounds with NO pull of the trigger with the safety on! Am I buying bad guns? What is my problem? This is not a positive start for me. Any advice?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
The Beretta shoulf be a fine weapon.
The Superior Arms, I don't know anything about.
Maybe you just hit it lucky, or unlucky.
Hope there both under warranty.

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
I know this much, you'll never borow any of my arms!!! Like stated above, you might have just been unlucky twice. Berretta will fix their issue for you no problem. I am unfamiliar with tthe other gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.