National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am a new member and I am trying to reach out to other shooters for advice. first a bit about me. I am a former USMC MP, and I just retired from a career as a counter-terrorism agent for the Dept of Homeland Security. In my retirement I decided that I want to teach novice shooters as much as I can about firearms. this idea actually came from a conversation with a disaster prepper couple who had stashed thousands of dollars worth of food. They knew that they needed a gun of some sort but they had no idea what kind or how to use it. so for them and people like them, I decided to create a website {LINK DELETED PER FORUM RULES} and teach the basics and some of the advanced stuff. I have a lot of friends who are on SWAT teams and Special ops units, so the advancd stuff creeps in a bit more that I want it to. I am giving these people a free newsletter to try and reach as many as possible. I have 2 questions for you guys. 1) any ideas on how I can reach more of the ignorant masses? 2) I am looking for ideas on subject matter. Between me and my former co-workers I should be able to handle most self defense realated questions, but I am also looking to branch out. Lastly, if anyone has the desire to write about guns, please contact me at {e-mail deleted}. the more gun guys I have, the better education I can deliver. I really appreciate any help.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Nebraska welcomes you

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,421 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Popeye - live your quote about communists

I just hope and prey they never get enough guns to try anything. Worthless little turds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts