National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am a new member from Florida looking for some help with a revolver I recently purchased, it is a Tanfoglio TA .22 .The short story is I'm looking for the .22mag cylinder for it. To read more please check out the full post I put in the revolver section. Thanks

Attachments

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,458 Posts
Welcome from NC!

As far as the .22mag cylinder, you may be better off looking for a magical unicorn. Finding a cylinder may be more trouble than it's worth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is kinda what I was thinking based on what I have read, but I figured its worth a shot [ba-dum-tsss!]

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Welcome aboard. I can't offer any help on the Tangfoglio. Sorry

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Welcome, Glad to have you.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Hello Sean greetings from the GREAT WHITE NORTH and welcome to the forum . Finding the cylinder will most likely be a shot in the dark , but we'll keep our eye's open for you .
Lot's of us love a mystery .

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Welcome from Missouri

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,458 Posts
OP, according to a gunsmith friend, the cylinder from an FIE model 15 revolver should fit and work with your Tanfoglio TA.

Perhaps you can expand your search and with any luck, who knows.

Reactions: gunzilla

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes that will definitely help, did he say if I would have to take it somewhere to have it adjusted or should it just fit perfectly?Just wondering because if I have to have gunsmith work on it that would probably cost more than the gun is worth after the cost of the cylinder and the work. Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts