National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just wanted to celebrate a new forum, nice to meet new people and share our common interests. It has been a tradition on another forum to hold a giveaway to commerate a certain number of posts. Since we're all new here I wanted to start the tradition. I'll be back at the 500 post mark with another!
Meanwhile, please respond to this post and ask to be included in the drawing, if you like the prize. It's a scale model Civil War cannon, accurate in every detail. It's not a "gun" but certainly an important piece of history and is a nice, high quality item. I hope all of you will enter. Since we're all new I want to give plenty of time so the drawing will be held on August 15th. If you have friends who would like to participate in more than one forum please let them know. I live and breathe guns so I can't get enough of talk, ideas and meeting people like me.
Thanks,
whompuss

ps: I'm trying to get the pix of the item posted but forgive me if it takes awhile, 'cause I'm no computer guy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
very generous. not everyday you get this kind of thing out of the goodness of somebodys heart.

thank you

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
leeindy said:
very generous. not everyday you get this kind of thing out of the goodness of somebodys heart.

thank you
+1 Good to see that this forum is bringing in class act people - Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
leeindy wrote:

thank you

Thank you VERY much for the kindness. Im also glad this forum has so many great people already!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Right On, Mr. whompuss -- Very generous, indeed!

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
leeindy said:
whats the paramaters of this drawing
All you/anyone needs to do is join the forum and post a reply to the thread. On August 15th I will put all the names in my Glock cap and my wife will draw a winner. That winner's name will be posted, he/she sends me name and mailing address anf the cannon is shipped to the winner. Spread the word, get folks to sign up and enter.
Seriously, it is a high quality, scale model Confederate cannon accurate down to the fine details. I will try and post a larger image,
Whompuss

[

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good morning gentlemen... *migrated over from another forum* The cannon model is really cool. Did you make it or did you purchase it from someone as is?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the really neat giveaway!!

I'll try to think up something to give away on 8/15, also.

Doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeldarb said:
Good morning gentlemen... *migrated over from another forum* The cannon model is really cool. Did you make it or did you purchase it from someone as is?
Bought it on an auction site.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts