National Gun Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I'm Dabbsterinn, commonly referred to as Dabbs. I'm from Iceland and I've been shooting ever since I got my licence 2 years ago, both hunting and target. I found this forum just by googling gun forum because I'm getting tired of not finding any information about how to disassemble the bolt on my rifle.
Currently I only own 2 guns, a Baikal IJ-18 single barrel and a TOZ 17-01, got both of them as a gift from my father (looks like he had a thing for USSR guns) since he's got a better shotgun and wasn't all that thrilled about the .22 but I've got my eyes on either a semi-auto or a .243 that I'll be purchasing in the coming months and I hope this forum will help me make the best decision on what gun to get

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Aim true !
11,656 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,067 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,652 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Premium Member
7,178 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey! What do you hunt in Iceland?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! Is it true that Iceland has a warmer climate than Greenland?
thank you and well, that all depends on where in Greenland you are but generally, yep it's true

Welcome from New Jersey! What do you hunt in Iceland?

thank you, oh that's a long list but mostly we hunt ptarmigan, greylag and pinkfoot goose, mallards and a bunch of other ducks that I don't know the english name for,sea birds like puffins, kittiwake, razorbills cormorants and a few others, also some foxes and minks

·
Premium Member
7,178 Posts
*****I wonder if he knows that Helga from the build project? Now we have a guy in the area who can confirm what that center section was for.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Howdy from Kentucky

1 - 16 of 16 Posts