National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off hello. Does anyone have, and if so be willing to sell their pachmayr vindicator ar15 grips? If so name your price. If not thats ok its still good to have a place to shoot the **** with like minded people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that. I am from Dallas, tx. 34 years old and have enjoyed firearms my entire life. My grandfather was in charge of brownings custom division for the first 10 years of my life and many more before that, so I was lucky enough to be brought up around some pretty neat stuff. The reason I posted here was in hopes of finding some grips like the ones in the pic I will try to attach.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Sorry about that. I am from Dallas, tx. 34 years old and have enjoyed firearms my entire life. My grandfather was in charge of brownings custom division for the first 10 years of my life and many more before that, so I was lucky enough to be brought up around some pretty neat stuff. The reason I posted here was in hopes of finding some grips like the ones in the pic I will try to attach.
Hope your not on here just to find a grip.
This forum has so much more to offer.

·
Aim true !
11,950 Posts
There discontinued. Numrich does not even have them. You may have to settle for a newer style like i linked.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,848 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hello from Kentucky.