National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nowadays you can buy a LED flashlight that will run for many times the hours that a Expensive Surefire or other brand will run with the Lithium batteries.

Do they have the technology to make police lights that are as bright as the current Surefire lights in the LED lights?? It would save a fortune in batteries.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Oh man I love a good flashlight. I have them all over the house. I am really impressed with the led lights. My favorite is my 4 D cell led maglight, it stays out and handy in case its needed. I have a 3 AA cell led mag light that I used to carry at work, because it was so handy, but it recently petered out on me. I replaced it with a 2 D cell led.

As far a high powered self defence type lights, all I have is a Boker 80 lumen xenon light. I got it from Natchez shooter supplies for less than $35 after shipping. I like it plenty, very bright. expensive on the batteries though. These lights arent intended for general purpose though. This is a real good light for the money, below is a link.

http://www.natchezss.com/brand.cfm?cont ... ID=KUBO006

G

·
I upgraded my beloved SureFire 6P flashlight with a LED conversion bulb ($39). It should save me quite a bit of money in batteries. I use this light as a backup for my duty rechargable MagLight. It's actually just as bright as my duty light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts