National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-man-allegedly-threatened-farmers-who-denied-him-sex-with-animals

A New Jersey man was arrested for asking local farmers permission to have sex with their animals — and then threatening the farmers and damaging their cars when refused, a report said.

Richard Decker, 31, began sending the messages to Sussex County farms and horse stables in 2018, asking the animal caregivers if he could have sex with their cows and horses, the New Jersey Herald reported.

When he was rejected by the farmers, Decker allegedly sent threats and placed homemade metal spikes on their driveways to damage their tires, according to the report.

In one case, he threatened to beat a farmer’s wife with a wooden stick when denied permission.

Several of the property owners reported their tires had been damaged by the spikes.

Decker was arrested in Vernon Township on Oct. 3 after police searched his home.

:sosp:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,296 Posts
Comments are funny :lol:

Reactions: PrairieHunt

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
At least this guy wasn't from Florida!

·
Registered
629 Posts
I thought this was an article about Corey Booker. I guess having sex with animals is common in New Jersey. I always think of this movie about Corey Booker when I think of New Jersey.

·
Aim true !
9,729 Posts
Aww poor guy no barnyard love. :hand: When i worked at a slaughterhouse. One of the guys used to refer to adhesions on some of the sheep lips as syphilis lips. Not sure if it was syphilis of not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts