National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to have two Martini BSA Cadets -- one I have kept original and make ammo for it. I cast wheel weights in an RCBS mold and make cases from Starline .32-20 brass and an assortment of .25-20 split cases. Fun to shoot. About equal to a 125gr .357mag.

My other Cadet I made into a very nice .25-20WCF shooter, but also looking for a spare breech block -- can anyone help?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,336 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Aim true !
10,332 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ... Interesting screen name "mad scientist" -- a friend of mine refers to me as the "mad reloading scientist" as I'm always cooking up something -- 24 different cartridges and three more I haven't started yet. The two most interesting have been my .310 Cadet and trying to work up a nice load with a copper bullet for my custom .25-20WCF built on a Martini Cadet action. I'd post a picture, but haven't figured out how to attach one.

·
Aim true !
10,332 Posts
We have a quite a few of us reloaders here. I just got done a batch of 180 grain semi-wadcutters in 10mm.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,969 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What recipes do you load in your 10mm? I've recently acquired one (Dan Wesson Razorback), but haven't started working on loads...yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts