National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the chance to try the new Glock? Supposed to closely mimic the 19 in every way except recoil, and be the perfect training gun before moving up to center fire. Three years in development and they say they have guns at the factory with over 10,000 rounds and more without failure.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Being what they are, they're a bit pricey for my tastes. If I wanted a .22lr service pistol clone, then I'd rather get something like the GSG Firefly for half the price. But that's just me, if you like the Glock 44, then who am I to say otherwise?

·
Aim true !
10,296 Posts
Waiting for the new factor to wear off. Then deals will be found on them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
W
Being what they are, they're a bit pricey for my tastes. If I wanted a .22lr service pistol clone, then I'd rather get something like the GSG Firefly for half the price. But that's just me, if you like the Glock 44, then who am I to say otherwise?
I’m not into Glock, and have the Firefly on my weekend shopping list. Just saw the latest addition and was curious. Having seen some reviews on YouTube after I posted, it seems it has a lot of trouble with inexpensive bulk ammo.

·
Aim true !
10,296 Posts
Another good reason to wait. Gives them time work out the bugs.

Reactions: ArthAnsgar

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Check out military arms channel on youtube. I haven't seen the reviews but from what i hear they aren't very good. Also been seeing quite a few references on facebook about cracked slides and some other problems.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check out military arms channel on youtube. I haven't seen the reviews but from what i hear they aren't very good. Also been seeing quite a few references on facebook about cracked slides and some other problems.
I would not buy one. I have heard the same things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts