National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, just looking for a good forum to talk to other gun owners without people being judgemental. I had a question on another forum and instead of answering my original question I was bombarded with people saying that I just wanted to be tacti-cool. So let me try here. Does anyone know of a good product "holster, clip, etc" to carry a Walther P99C with an Insight X2L attached? I have looked online at the Ghost Products belt clip that attaches to the accessory rail but I'm worried that it will drop my light/laser down too far to be able to sight it in.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
First off, Welocme to the Forum, Mr. Stonemanbytes! You'll find the folks here to be friendly (for the most part, anyway) and helpful. Certainly not judgemental. Just mental.

Regarding a way to carry your Walther P99C w/Insight X2L, I'm sure someone will jump in with a good idea. Maybe even our Fearless Leader, who makes and sells holsters. What'cha think, Mr. Travis???

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Gunrunner, I hope I can be a contributing member of the NationalGunForum family, and I hope Travis will have a good suggestion for me.

Ryan "Stonemanbytes"

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

1 - 4 of 4 Posts