National Gun Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,573 Posts
Not sure on this new software, but on other systems, it's usually an indication that the image is too large. You may have to resize it to a smaller format.

--Wag--

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Resizing didn't help, it was already small.
but changing the perspective from landscape to portrait worked.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,916 Posts
If your avatar is off center its usually larger than what can be displayed.

Go to avatar in upper right corner > account settings > Account details
you'll see "Avatar" in the center of the screen. Click on your avatar picture > a new window will open.
If you cursor over your avatar pic you'll see the cursor changes to 4 arrows. You can drag your avatar left to right, up and down and center it.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
dang......i was able to follow those instructions.......now i will be fishing for different avatars....:LOL:....here is a revolver one off the net

Reactions: admin and Speed

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Here's the instructions for anyone else still wondering...

How To Change/Update Avatar

Click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select “account settings” from the drop-down menu.

That will bring you to the account details page.

Once you click on your avatar, then click to choose your file. (Make sure it is at least 400 x 400 pixels.)

Make sure to click “okay” afterward.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread. :)

- Cricket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.