National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a suggestion, but if you're going to stick with "Assault Rifle Forum," at least spell it correctly. ;)

Assault rifles are those with automatic capability, by the way, not the neutered semiautos we buy in the States. If this is for ARs and AKs and the like, how about "Defensive Carbines," or "Urban Rifles" or something like that. Someone else suggested "Homeland Defense Rifles," but I think that sounds kinda mall ninja.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i was thinking about it. and i think we should rename the area homeland defense rifle. i think part of the bad rep were getting whti them from the antis is the fact that there called assault rifles. no one is gonna sign a bill that bans homeland defense.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
We can still be picking new names for it. I think this one sounded best so FAR.... If you come up with any more that I like better it will change :D

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
"Homeland Security Devices"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plus 1+ Gunzzi.

ps: still enjoying my rifle? :p :p It'd be cheaper to reload!
I'm gonna get me a dual .22 set up. looks and sounds like full auto but the ammo is peanuts. Then we duel on the field of honor (out behind the dumpsters)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Actually the new M-16 A2 is not even fully auto...3rd burts or semi-auto.
They're considered "Assult Weapons". Our AR15's and AK's are only slightly detuned Military grade weapons.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive shot several military rifles and .................. well lets just say they arent near as good as my AR in fit finish or quaility

1 - 8 of 8 Posts