National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first ever Crossbow and it will be what I take into the woods to go after the big bucks that I posted in Stamps Camera Thread.
Barnett Stalker 405 w/ ccd (crank cocking device) just south of $445 delivered.
I get home on the 14th, bow season opens on the 15th and I’ll be in my stand the 16th.
Life is good!
Product Musical instrument Wheel Tire Material property

·
Aim true !
12,290 Posts
Awesome congrats on the bow. The Barnett Jackle was my 1st crossbow. My son has it now. I have a Center point sniper 370.

Reactions: Artie1957

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome congrats on the bow. The Barnett Jackle was my 1st crossbow. My son has it now. I have a Center point sniper 370.
I looked hard at the Center Point 370 and I think it is a lot of bow for the money. The only set back for me was it didn’t come with a cocking device. I actually shot one at the bow shop and used a rope cocker to cock it. Two shots, two bulls at twenty yards.

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,281 Posts
Congratulations, awesome buy.

Yep, I have the Center Point Javelin and bought my oldest one just like it. Can’t beat the price for what you get. Believe the only difference from the Sniper is the camo on my limbs. Did my very first review on that crossbow. Dead on at 75 yards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts