·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
I'm speechless.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks more like a college campus than a prison...if I lived in the slums of Chicago, I'd probably try to get locked up and improve my living conditions.

Yes, if the food is decent it may not be a bad place to live for a while. I assume it is a low level prison since the security looks to be non-existant.

Its much nicer than many college dorms that I have visited.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Hi Sig,

Which facility is that for Cook County. I know of most of them which are called divisions 1 through 11 (no 7). Is this the 14? Where did you get the pics? It is strange seeing the ridge outside the window in a couple of pictures and the facility location would be interesting to know.

Thanks,
Barry

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pictures came from a friend in CA. I tried a Google search for IL prisons and came up with a big list which does not identify any as Cook County. So I don't know what the number designation is or the address of this facility. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to see this verified. There's so much "stuff" out there on the internet. But if it is true, it reflects the Libs' attitude toward crime. No matter how hardened and ruthless, they believe every criminal can be rehabilitated. In Illinois and Chicago in particular, they also seem to believe that guns are the root of all crime, as well.

NRA's going to have a field day with their Heller Suits in that area over the next couple or yrs.

G

·
Criminals are still criminals in Florida - sorry no good views of the Mosquito and alligator infested swamps that surround it. The towers - There are three - have standing orders to shoot to kill ANY PRISONOR that touches that fence. They will be immedialtey terminated from their job should they choose not to follow those orders.

LOL

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is in Austria not Cook County,Check Snopes.
If true, then it makes sense why we couldn't locate it in the IL prison system, or the local county system. That came from a friend and shows that stuff that travels the internet can take on a life of its own.

G

·
Gotta love the internet. I got those pics in two different emails. One said Cook County IL and the other email said the pics were of a prison in England. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts