National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
That's what I call outside the box thinking. I tip my hat to peoples like you and wish you best of luck. Hopefully someone like me but "WITH" money will contact you soon :thumbsup:

Reactions: erhan

·
Aim true !
11,569 Posts
That was interesting. Guessing that is the prototype? Looking forward to seeing the final production model.

·
Super Moderator
14,627 Posts
Does it shoot?

Alan

Reactions: PRODAV and hog1935

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
Interesting

·
Registered
240 Posts
with the fixed barrel and low bore axis it should be really accurate. I do wonder how perceived recoil would be with what is essentially a 1/4 slide.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
^^^ Since there's 2 recoil springs one that looks like a regular 9mm strength and a harder one, it wouldn't surprise me if it was even less than a regular 9mm
What does raise questions in my head is that little U shaped barrel locking thing, what is it going to look like after a few thousand rounds

Reactions: hughewil

·
Registered
924 Posts
The mass of the recoil spring guiderod gets added in as it reciprocates with the slide.
That slide mounted hammer is interesting. Depending on the cocking geometry it could add a bit to
what is a delayed blowback action. The fluted chamber has been used to good effect
by Hk, and with a bit less success by Automag.
Interesting design. Best of luck bringing it to market.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The mass of the recoil spring guiderod gets added in as it reciprocates with the slide.
That slide mounted hammer is interesting. Depending on the cocking geometry it could add a bit to
what is a delayed blowback action. The fluted chamber has been used to good effect
by Hk, and with a bit less success by Automag.
Interesting design. Best of luck bringing it to market.
Yes,you are right..The mass of the Guide Rod is a moving part....The first time Mr.Mann use the groove in the Chamber.. Year 1920..Thank you very much

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Hammer moves very fast during firing..this design uses a part of this force,to keep the slide in position during firing..so,u have a 150 gram slide wich acts like a 350 gram slide...less slide mass means less felt recoil..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts