National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might not be the right place to put this ,(sorry Mods, do what you have to do, thanks). On this day, let us take a second, remember, and never forget the sacrifices made, (Police,Fire,Rescue,EMS) and that our troops, (God Bless Them) are still making for us.

Never Forget..... Never Forgotten... and Always Loved....
:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(I posted this on the GB forum when another made the comment about reminding kids about the meaning of today. It is what happened this morning with my kids.)

When my kids went out to catch the school bus this morning I went out at the same time to lower the flag to half mast.

They asked why I was doing that and I told them about it (they were too young to remember that day). After I explained why I lowered the flag to half mast my son said he was going to make sure that the school also had thiers at half mast and would go to the office and ask them to do so if it was not allready!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
zipperzap said:
This might not be the right place to put this ,(sorry Mods, do what you have to do, thanks). On this day, let us take a second, remember, and never forget the sacrifices made, (Police,Fire,Rescue,EMS) and that our troops, (God Bless Them) are still making for us.

Never Forget..... Never Forgotten... and Always Loved....
:cool:

Thanks for the reminder. I think forums all over American will share in helping folks remember this day! Good post Scott!

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll never forget...my wife was one of the first to be hired with TSA, which she is still employeed. I did'nt have to remind her of the date today.
I'm very proud of her and the demanding job she has to perform every day
trying to keep our skies safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts