National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a westernfield M550AD 12 Gauge Shotgun which i've been informed same comparison as a Mossberg 500 anyway i have a 2 3/4 30 inch full choke barrel which is just too long for me!!! wishing to buy a 18 1/2 barrel i have the following link below please any help or even more links can be helpful
Cabela's: Mossberg Replacement Shotgun Barrels

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
The link you provided is about average price for a Mossberg 18.5" 500 shotgun barrel.

The ladies have always liked my 'barrel' just the way it is. I would hate to have it 'downsized'.

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
So you all need to reduce your barrels? Hmmmmmmm :laughing:

You all must be the Milton Berle of the gun world! :thumbsup: :shocked: and :blush2:

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
Need To downsize my barrel "Help"!!!
Yeah Ive been told that a time or two as well.

·
Irritated Citizen
552 Posts

Reactions: olhippy

·
Military Rifle Collector
692 Posts
I would think you want an 18.5 for HD Im guessing. I would look in some of your local gun shops and pawn shops that handle firearms and see if you could get a good used Mossberg. Used shotguns around where I live are not all that expensive. You could cut the barrel down or just purchase a good 18.5 or 20 inch barrel.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i thought about sawing it down to the legal length but i will just purchase one to install i'll call my local gun store to see if they have anything...seems most websites are temporarily out of stock grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and have an option of the following link i posted via Cabela's but i want a barrel with a beadedthread sight preferably like i said any available websites are much appreciated

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
I just picked up some ammo from my LGS today. They had a nice Mossberg 500 tactical I guess. It was all black, not expensive at all!

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
buy it for me :) pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p
LOL, if I didn't get the ammo and pay some on my Para, I would have bought it for myself ;-)

·
Registered
7,193 Posts

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
:yikes1:

Oh, you really didn't post that did you? ahahaha :crazy:
Yes I did-- but on the bright side, never had any complaints either.:ihih: