21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Just off the top of my head.

President Kennedy was assassinated, or not, by ______________________
The US moon landing was a fraud.
Elvis is alive.
The Twin Towers attack (9/11/2001) was a government conspiracy.

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and...

Two people were murdered by a black, gay racist. They are dead. He is dead.

Feel free to nitpick about any supposed 'proofs', backing whatever position you choose, contained in non-professionally shot video.

I have better things to do with my time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I will just leave you with this article. I won't bother you guys with more conspiracy theories :p

"The establishment media has gone quiet on the Virginia shooting since evidence that it was a hoax has gone viral.Yet, their silence hasn’t stopped the conspiracy research community from finding even more damning evidence that it was indeed an elaborate hoax. If this doesn’t prove that the Virginian Shooting was a hoax than nothing will.

YouTube researcher Peekay22 found a glaring mistake in the Virginia shooting production. He proves that each camera angle shows the actors doing different gestures during the precise moment the gun was fired.

They are not merely two distinct camera angles. Rather, they are two separate instances altogether, indicating that the production team of this staged shooting event took several takes to get the reaction they wanted.
It’s such a sloppy production mistake that it almost seems deliberate."
Source: BUSTED: Videos of Virginia Reporter Shooting Hoax Were Separate Takes!

Edit: This one clearly shows the 2 videos in sync, you can confirm the sync with the voice of the woman being interviewed:
"
Side by side footage of Virginia reporter shooting"
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3eb_1440675897#4BjiEVZ88UXHF6o3.99

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
Two words....Film editing.

Oh and Elvis is alive, he was working at the local dairy queen until they closed and last i heard he's living on the Govt dole.:lol:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,208 Posts
There's a good thing about living in a technological age, it's a lot harder to slip one by because there are "experts" on both sides.
The good thing is that technology lets you decide what you choose to believe not just what the media serves you on a silver platter so you can see both sides of the "odd" story and make up your own mind. It's something that you will always have the right to do as long as you don't choose to ignore the other side of the coin. Thanks for bringing it up. :thumbsup:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts