National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and thank you for reading to try and help me solve my issue and i am hoping we can get straight to the point with the answer to my question, I have a Barrett Rec7 10.25 inch barrel ar 15 pistol with a SB tactical SBa3-5 position BRACE. I have been wanting to get a Law tactical folding stock adapter that will be attached to the BRACE that will be able to flip the brace to the side of the weapon. Is this as of September 2019 legal WITHOUT an ATF stamp? the pistol will also have a magpul handstop NOT a vertical grip is this legal WITHOUT an ATF stamp? i am from Pennsylvania NOT PHILADELPHIA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

·
Registered
629 Posts
Send a letter to the ATF. You can do it online. Watch your email carefully so the response doesn't get lost or in junk. It will take about 12 weeks to get a response. Be specific in your email and detailed.

They'll answer. They're actually pretty good about it.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
^^^ Funny how you can get junk from china in just under a month and they need 12 weeks for an important e-mail :lol:

Reactions: Speed

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,164 Posts
^^^ Funny how you can get junk from china in just under a month and they need 12 weeks for an important e-mail :lol:
I ordered a Seiko wristwatch from Beijing at 9:45pm on a Friday and it was delivered to my door at 2:30pm the following Monday,

On topic.... The OP needs to contacting the ATF not folks on a gun forum. NEVER take legal advice from the internet.

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
629 Posts
They probably get a lot of requests. I'm glad that the letters I sent were answered carefully and reliably rather than a quick answer from an ATF call-center worker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts