National Gun Forum banner

Need help identifying this makers proof

519 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Popeye
I have an old stock I got as a gift and it has no barrel


See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
The mark is called the Flaming Bomb, used on most all US militarty firearms.

The stock is for a US Springfield M1903/A3.
  • Like
Reactions: 3
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.