National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Father has a FIRS ou shtgun 12G that is in good condition, but needs a part to get it working in tip top shape. The importer, Kassnur has gone out of business, and the multiple parts companies I have contacted online have not been able to help. My Father is a his wit's end.:yikes1: Any help or direction would be awesome! Thanks, Kathy

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have you talked to any gunsmiths about making said part? Sometimes small parts can be made by them. It would also help if we had a picture of what you need. Good luck. :weapon2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found-Need help finding Italian Gun Parts

Welcome to the forum. Have you talked to any gunsmiths about making said part? Sometimes small parts can be made by them. It would also help if we had a picture of what you need. Good luck. :weapon2:
Reply to Baldy. Thanks for your response. I got the gun to take pictures and the gun is a FIAS not FIRS as I was told. The lettering on the barrel made the "a" indistinguishable.:blush2: I found the name clear as day under the trigger loop. It needs a safety spring and I found one at Numrich. :cornut:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts