National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there Looking for The Carriage Latch Button for a vintage
1977 Beretta A-M 300 12 gauge MaG Shotgun

This is the first Shot guni bought and its hard to use i dont feel safe using it this way when hunting ,,It does work and all and i aint complainin about it
but just dont feel safe this way just need it right..
I know its a good gun and deserves to be fixed right and used,,

Heres a link to the diagram of the parts im looking for Please CLICK LINK BELOW

http://www.nationalgunforum.com/shotgun-discussion/32539-wanted-beretta-part-model-m-300-a.html

Really need this part before duck season this so i can TRY and fill the freezer to feed the family over winter,,

Or even if you have old broken parts A-M 300 Beretta for parts
please email me i dont need the stock or barrel just the carriage button really..
Or Middle section of the gun i would like to buy a whole new duck gun and all but im limited on cash here and have to watch my pennies.. But will pay for the part! willing to pay $25 US plus the shipping

I did manage to take it apart before once and i should be able to do it again,,,,
So i can do it myself..

Please email me if you have any ideas or parts is really appreciated

[email protected]

Thank you

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
I did a little looking at Brownell's and Midwest Gun Smithing.com. It appears that MOST of the innards for the A300 and the A390 Beretta are interchangeable. Brownell's has the latch button for the A390 Part #912-200-176WB. about $20.00. It has been my experience that MWG is higher than a kite with their gun parts. Brownell's has a gunsmith on call service that you can check with to be sure the part will fit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there jusr wanted to say thank you for your help i will look into it but im pretty sure the A-M model maybe be different than the A300
but i sure hope not
that would be great!

thanks again

·
Registered
7,193 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes thats the exact part but the A300 seems to be different on alot of different websites

yikes

I think i may have to find a used one exactly like the one above,,,part numbers 99A and 100A

Beretta_A300_schem.jpg

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Might see if they get you one. Numrich been around a long time. They specialize in hard to find parts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya will try again ok when im asking just for the A300 then right? Can you tell me the item number?

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
The way Numrich works is you call them and tell them what you need. If the have it, but too small a quantity to list on their catalog, they will send it to you C.O.D. Over the years I have bought several parts that way that were not listed. C.O.D cost a little more but you get a hard to find part.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
The latch is product # 1171870 button is #1171880

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
YUPs numrich is de place I goes for em hard to find parts.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts