National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are having difficulties logging on to the site, if your password does not work, please PM a moderator and we will get to work on solving the problem. We have some members who have had to reregister using different usernames because they could not get on with their old log in info.

Alan

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I would like to know why my password was changed in the first place ... what exactly is going on ??? , Liberals take over the site .. and in typical liberal fashion everything falls apart ? .... very curious .

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,976 Posts
I suspect their IT staff is comprised of Indians (dot, not feather). Having worked in the IT field for a number of years, I witnessed the "skill set" of these "gifted" programmers. sarcasm-dripping.gif i could say a few other things, but it's not my intention to get banned. BTW, I suspect the latest IT snafu from Delta Airlines was due to Delta's cost savings initiatives in their IT department, again dot, not feather.

Reactions: Popeye

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,496 Posts
"Dots, not feathers" is one of my favorite phrases ever. :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
14,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I neglected to mention that if you are experiencing difficulties, you may have to register under a different name to PM a moderator.

Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts