National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6,726 Posts
a few well-aimed pepper balls should do the trick......it is a natural aiming point after-all......

· Registered
17,528 Posts

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Not too bad! She needs to go.......you know the thing.
I was sort of hoping for a front shot so i could see her....face. I would have had to keep it to myself though.

· Aim true !
14,173 Posts
She was probably drunk or stoned to bare it all in public. The lighter shaded on standing next to the officer my have been a male.
Nice body too. I like when the chicks wear them yoga pants. I told my sons one friend who wears them. That men invented yoga pants. She didn't get what i was getting at lol.

· Registered
892 Posts
What has happened to the state of photo journalism nowadays? Without full frontal, we are only getting half the story...

I hope this does NOT lead to more naked protesting. There are definitely some Antifa and BLM types I do NOT want to see naked, from any angle!

· Last Stand on Earth
6,330 Posts
What has happened to the state of photo journalism nowadays? Without full frontal, we are only getting half the story...

I hope this does NOT lead to more naked protesting. There are definitely some Antifa and BLM types I do NOT want to see naked, from any angle!
Man, you just about made me blow coffee out of my nose.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.