1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
May I ask what you paid for that? I had one of those a few years ago when they couldn't give them away. I sold it in a stupid attempt to make room in the safe for a song. Actually, I bought it used and got my money back. I see what the full retail is now on those and it makes me shutter. Over $1000, MSRP. It was all for naught, had to buy another safe anyway. :mad2:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May I ask what you paid for that? I had one of those a few years ago when they couldn't give them away. I sold it in a stupid attempt to make room in the safe for a song. Actually, I bought it used and got my money back. I see what the full retail is now on those and it makes me shutter. Over $1000, MSRP. It was all for naught, had to buy another safe anyway. :mad2:
The 5.5" was $700 w/box, 2 mags, red dot, mount, and paperwork. Plus the factory grips.

The 7" was $600. No box or papers, but it had the red dot mounted as well, and two mags.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Beautiful 41s and not bad prices, either. Congrats!

·
Don't Tread on Me
485 Posts
Ah those are great, one of these day's I'll be able to come up with enough bank for one..those crazy grips fit like a glove.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Isnt one enough?
After you've been shooting for a while, you'll realize that there are many benefits to owning more than one of the same model.

Sometimes you come across a good deal.

Sometimes you like to have a duplicate of your carry gun for extended range practise.

Sometimes you really like a gun and want to have the same model with different set ups.

It's not all that unusual.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Or you can just believe the saying

You can never bee too young, too rich or have enough guns..."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts