National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pictures of my beautiful, all original, Ruger Bearcat. It is a relatively early manufactured firearm, and has been kept in immaculate condition. I own several that I have inherited, this one is my favorite. I learned many lessons from my father whilst using this particular one, and I have great everlasting memories from that. One day I will pass down both the lessons that I was taught, and this firearm along with them. :thumbsup:

There must be many people that have a similar experience with the Ruger Bearcat (or any Ruger revolver). I hope that these pictures are pleasant and stir up good memories for those that have used this magnificent firearm. As for the quality I apologize, I only had a shoddy cheaper camera to work with, I have a much better one and once I get lenses for it I will redo the photo's for higher quality maybe if these aren't good enough. I had a really hard time focusing on the surface due to shine. Anyways share your story about the Ruger Bearcat if you have one, and let me know what you think of this beautiful thing.

Attachments

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,407 Posts
Very nice! Your children should appreciate you thinking of them.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Beautiful gun. I love classic old Revolvers.

·
AZHerper
4,257 Posts
Very nice! I'm still sorry that I sold my Bearcat many years ago but...you can't keep everything! However, I should have realized that that was a "keeper".

·
Registered
641 Posts
I wanted one, but they were too small for my hands. I've had a coupla Single-Sixes, and they fit better, I think that Bearcat's the ultimate to teach pre-teens..."their" size and high quality. They sure are pretty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts