National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents won't send me my guns. Im in arizona and they are in west virginia. I told them I will pay for the ffl transfer and shipping and all that. As well as having a safe place to store it. I own it and bought it myself, but my father wont send it to me an its just sitting in his safe. How can i legally make them send me my gun. Again I'm willing to pay for the ffl transfer fee and shipment.

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Do you have proof you own them?

· Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mainly because I recently started a new job and living at a new place and they don't think its "priority" now. Also theyre both indian doctors an dont like guns as it is. As well as just over a year ago when i got out of the marines after breaking my knee one of my best friends rotated in my place for a deployment and ended up dying and i had did have suicidal ideations for a brief time but i sought help immediatelyand have never felt better now. An that was over a year now.

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
I dont know whether to laugh or give you a time out for being a whiny brat. Dude if they wont send it then its not going to be sent. You can not force them or make them send it. Lets say somehow you do send them a legal paper from a lawyer. First that lawyer should know the firearm laws in VA and where you are. YOU should know the laws in VA and where you are. When this or if this letter is sent you will undoubtedly now be putting up walls between you and your parents. Stop it. Find out the laws where you are and follow them in purchasing a firearm there. Be a man, not some baby coming to a National forum crying that your parents wont do something / give you something you like / want. Then asking others here on how to get your parents, to have them do what you want.

· Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Listen Mcgraw, i know you are upset that your cousin wont touch your weiner anymore, but you dont need to take it out on me. I know your neckbeard is overly sweaty so I think it is about time you get off your overweight ass and go talk to a girl or take an english class. Clearly you are having a hard time interpretting what I've said. Moral of the story is I am an adult and my parents think it is their decision to lock my guns up, which are registered to me, and which i can legally carry. And have the permits to carry.

· Registered
17,521 Posts
Well that didn't take long but still far from a record. Better luck next time.

· Jesus Saves
8,649 Posts
Mainly because I recently started a new job and living at a new place and they don't think its "priority" now. Also theyre both indian doctors an dont like guns as it is. As well as just over a year ago when i got out of the marines after breaking my knee one of my best friends rotated in my place for a deployment and ended up dying and i had did have suicidal ideations for a brief time but i sought help immediatelyand have never felt better now. An that was over a year now.
And you have to ask? You should maybe thank your parents.

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
He could have at least stomped his feet and threaten to hold his breath.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Now thats funny right there lol.

I was going to write a reply on this banned person bout his psyche and attitude, and his Marine story, though I'll leave it be.....for now… This post got me laughing unexpectedly this morning :)

Reactions: Coalcracker
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.