National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot my new HK MK 23. Wasn't sure what to expect. here are the results. this is 35 yards shooting from a kneeling position. Ammo is handloaded 230 GN 5.6 Gn of 231 ball. Velocity as measured 5 ft. from the bore averaged 822.7 fps. :i:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
owtlaw said:
Shot my new HK MK 23. Wasn't sure what to expect. here are the results. this is 35 yards shooting from a kneeling position. Ammo is handloaded 230 GN 5.6 Gn of 231 ball. Velocity as measured 5 ft. from the bore averaged 822.7 fps. :i:

I notice that the HK has a threaded end on your barrel. Isn't that illegial in many states since you can add a screw on silencer?? I am almost sure it is in CA.

G

·
Very nice gun there. This site is becomming very dangerous to me already. I am seeing sooo many guns that I want to play with. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sig232 said:
owtlaw said:

I notice that the HK has a threaded end on your barrel. Isn't that illegial in many states since you can add a screw on silencer?? I am almost sure it is in CA.
I think slingshots are illegal in Kalifornia..

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Glock and Load said:
Very nice gun there. This site is becomming very dangerous to me already. I am seeing sooo many guns that I want to play with. :mrgreen:

Back away, very slowly.......................... NO! come back, I was only kidding!!!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only reason I got it was because it came available for $1750 with 2 extra mags.

G

·
sig232 said:
owtlaw said:

I know that at least in Utah and Nevada it is legal to own a silencer as long as your willing to pay the tax for the permit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts