National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They always wave when I ride up on my Harley. I thought the nasty loud pipes would offend them but they seem to accept the noise with no complaints!

G

·
That seems like the nursing home my wife works at , but they add a shove it move to their bird.

(FYI enough with the Pics, post something ontopic for once ;) )

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
That seems like the nursing home my wife works at , but they add a shove it move to their bird.

I posted on the Target topic, and the Harley topic and a few others. People do like pictures and usually react to pics and jokes more than long drawn out discussions about political stuff.

I am trying to help put up some more subjects to attract many others to this site. Simply reacting to others posts does nothing to add threads which is what attracts the crowds and then they post what they have a personal interest in.

I do post to topics that I have a personal interst in on the gun side and here also.

Lee

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sig232 said:
Gunny the Gun said:

I posted on the Target topic, and the Harley topic and a few others. People do like pictures and usually react to pics and jokes more than long drawn out discussions about political stuff.

I am trying to help put up some more subjects to attract many others to this site. Simply reacting to others posts does nothing to add threads which is what attracts the crowds and then they post what they have a personal interest in.

I do post to topics that I have a personal interest in on the gun side and here also.

Lee

G

·
sig232 said:
People do like pictures and usually react to pics and jokes more than long drawn out discussions about political stuff.
People do like pic, pics with guns in them! :p
I was only joking, no need to get defencive ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
sig232 said:
People do like pictures and usually react to pics and jokes more than long drawn out discussions about political stuff.
People do like pic, pics with guns in them! :p
I was only joking, no need to get defencive ;)
No problem Gunny! Just trying to help. Travis says he needs threads and I have been attempting to put up some stuff to help get discussions going. The last thing I want to do is offend you folks! I think this is a great forum with much potiential.

I am one of the members that have gotten a bit weary of the hardnosed folks that have taken over some of the other fourms. So I try to keep my threads as light and entertaining as I can, I will avoid the deep hard azzed discussions that get emotions all churned up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts