WHAT GIRLS???

... oh, THOSE girls?

Hmmmm. I guess I
didn't see them.
:shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your right zipper , all i saw were the guns to. i shudder to think what would happen even in my dinky little rural town in eastern ontario. a guy wrote an aricle in one of our outdoor mags, about how when he was 17, he went to an army surplus store downtown toronto. bought a .303 enfield and a sling, grabbed his backpack with the rifle slung over his shoulder, and went by streetcar to the nearest train station and took a train north to huntsville to deer hunt. the date? nov. 1948. can you imagine doing this now?!?! pblsyd p.s. doesn't it seem strange ,that with guns so accessable and carrying them open like that and there was so little crime in toronto. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yet today crime is rampant there.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
pblsyd said:
your right zipper , all i saw were the guns to. i shudder to think what would happen even in my dinky little rural town in eastern ontario. a guy wrote an article in one of our outdoor mags, about how when he was 17, he went to an army surplus store downtown Toronto. bought a .303 enfield and a sling, grabbed his backpack with the rifle slung over his shoulder, and went by streetcar to the nearest train station and took a train north to huntsville to deer hunt. the date? nov. 1948. can you imagine doing this now?!?! pblsyd p.s. doesn't it seem strange ,that with guns so accessible and carrying them open like that and there was so little crime in Toronto. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. yet today crime is rampant there.

An armed society is a polite society! No truer words were ever spoken!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'M SORRY - I FORGOT TO MENTION that those were ISRAELI GIRLS.

I think THAT makes the DIFFERENCE!

VIVA LA DIFFERANCE!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
zipperzap said:
I'M SORRY - I FORGOT TO MENTION that those were ISRAELI GIRLS.

I think THAT makes the DIFFERENCE!

VIVA LA DIFFERANCE!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No question, the Israeli's know how to deal with a threat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts