National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the start of my collection....hopefully much more to come!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Baldy said:
Great collection of guns and I like the pup too. :)
thank ya sir! Smartest damn dog I have ever owned (I've owned German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Black Labs, and a handful of muts)

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Spring - nice collection! The one that scares me the most is the last picture. He can go after you on his own. The rest of them will just lay around until motivated by someone else! :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bat1159man said:
Spring - nice collection! The one that scares me the most is the last picture. He can go after you on his own. The rest of them will just lay around until motivated by someone else! :lol:
You got it.....the only one that is still in the fight even if I'm not! LOL! Seriously though, best dog you could ever hope for.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very nice collection, I'm diggin the AR. It looks like you need to pickup a shotgun to complete a nice 3 gun combo. Don't feel bad I'm in the same boat. I'm going to pickup a tacti-cool shotgun soon; most likely an 870.

BTW: Great looking dog.

-Derek

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to hear more about the pistol on the top and the rifle withn the ammo sleeve.
TOT: what kind of dog is yours.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Nice collection, Spring! What's that rifle on the bi-pod? :?:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xjedix said:
Very nice collection, I'm diggin the AR. It looks like you need to pickup a shotgun to complete a nice 3 gun combo. Don't feel bad I'm in the same boat. I'm going to pickup a tacti-cool shotgun soon; most likely an 870.

BTW: Great looking dog.

-Derek
You got it! I am badly in need of a shotgun. I bought the AR when I had the money, figured I could pick up a shotgun at some point fairly easily...I've been lookin' at the 870s myself....Thanks for the compliment!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gunny the Gun said:
I would like to hear more about the pistol on the top and the rifle withn the ammo sleeve.
TOT: what kind of dog is yours.
The pistol on the top is an older S&W .22lr (don't remember the model number off of the top of my head). Been a great plinker, haven't had any issues with it. It has a cheap laser that my dad added at somepoint.

The dog is an APBT (pit bull) that is about 5 years old....named John Gotti "The Teflon Don" (he had the name when we got him, but it is definitely fitting.

kansas45 said:
Nice collection, Spring! What's that rifle on the bi-pod? :?:
Thank ya, sir!

That is an Enfield .303 with an (obviousely) aftermarket stock... REALLY needs a new scope...but she's a great shooter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts