National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
More than half of the video was him loading the damn thing.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
carry a couple of drums around with you
Home defense, sure ok... If I honestly need more than five from my shotgun, then I am done anyway.

In other applications. Have you ever had to carry Level IV armor, a sidearm with 45 spare rounds, a M4 with 203 attached and ten full mags of 5.56 with 12 40 mike mike four frags, four bangs, three smokes, a radio, two popups, (water and chow for a day or so) and a shotgun that was only used for breeching doors or scaring the crap out of the bad guys? Yeah the bad guys are scared of shotguns.

Full auto shotgun = a shat ton of weight that is not needed in any application that I can think of.

Sure it would be fun to shoot. But whoever thunked up this piece really couldnt have been building it for any real application. Can you imagine the recoil on that sucker at 200 RPM?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Besides being way to big and heavy I think the rate of fire is rather pathetic in that thing. I can get twice that rate of fire out of a normal semi auto shotgun. The drum mag is pretty cool though.

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just joking lol, saw the vid and thought it was cool so posted it. I dont plan on getting one. Im sure I couldnt afford one and probly couldnt afford to shoot it either lol..

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
It is an interesting firearm, and would be fun to shoot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

this is the future weapons guy that explains it in more detail.... sweet gun tho, love to shot it

·
Registered
521 Posts
ahh yes the aa12 i dont think that any one could own one except LE but you can dream i love all the little add on shells it has like that granade shell that just looks wicked. also it is from the same people who made the kriss and it uses almost the same tec as the kriss to reduse recoil so there is not much at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts