1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
It gives you added character.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
Naw, it doesn't mean you can't spell. It means you are unique. I like being unique as a delicate antique.:lol:

·
Aim true !
9,795 Posts
I did not notice, But my spelling is bad. If it wasn't for spell checker on the PC i would be in trouble lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,095 Posts
That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

I've been online in various discussion forums for over 30 years and occasionally, I'll deliberately spell something wrong because it's funny. And then some mod will come along and fix the "typo" and wreck the whole humorous slant of it. Which is why I rarely fix other people's typos here. Aside from the fact that I just don't have time and it really doesn't matter a whole lot if the meaning isn't lost.

The mods can change name spellings (I don't think) but I think the admins can do it. Keep your fingers crossed.

--Wag--

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
I did, but I figured it was done on purpose; doesn't matter the handle; most have no idea what mine means, even with the acronym defined below.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really? Decisions decisions. Only if it won't screw up my history or post count (I'm closing in on the 10,000 and I want the car!), I do like correct spelling.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts