·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of my current collection....Enjoy

Glock 30 .45cal

Remington 870 Express Super Magnum 12 guage

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful. Personally I'm not a huge fan of glocks, but that model is one I could potentially go for

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
You've been bitten - you've got the bug. The only know cures for which are to buy more guns or die!
LOL.
You've chosen a very nice starting point. Make sure they get some fresh air at the range. Good luck and shoot safely.
:-B-:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I wasn't a fan of Glock either until I shot one.
Thought they were ugly and everybody just wanted one because thats what everyone else had or wanted. I have owned 4 or 5 since.
Still ugly, still not my favorite, but they do what they were intended to do and do it well.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
brandonsuperglide said:
I wasn't a fan of Glock either until I shot one.
Thought they were ugly and everybody just wanted one because thats what everyone else had or wanted. I have owned 4 or 5 since.
Still ugly, still not my favorite, but they do what they were intended to do and do it well.
The main reason I like mine is purely ergonomics. I tried lots of others before buying a Glock, it was the last I tried specifically because everyone else had one.

It fits my hand perfectly, my accuracy is pretty good even in the subcompact model.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ewwwww a glock. ;)

I am still a 1911 fan from the depths if my heart, but I am forced to carry a glock on duty. Its a fine handgun, just not my style :D

Gunny- glock owner, 1911 shooter :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts