National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 guns in my collection and I don't have a favorite. They are all my favorite and serve a different purpose.

1- My first gun was a Thompson R55 .22 synthetic rifle. Shoots awesome. My only complaint is the largest clip is 10 rounds. Great gun.
2- Second gun was a Winchester Model 12, 12 gauge Shotgun goven to me by the best man I know other than my father, my Grandfather. The shotgun is awesome, with great wood stock and shoots to perfection. No complaints.
3- Third gun was a Century WASR GP Romanian AK-47 with wood stock.Shoots 7.62x39 This gun is too much fun. Just blasts the hell out of **** all day with no problems. Accurate as hell once you get a feel for the gun. **** ARs, I will never get one. AK till I die.
4- Fourth gun was a Colt King Cobra stainless steel 357 mag. This is the nicest gun a own. The gun is so perfect and made to last. Great revolver, no complaints.
5-Fifth gun was a Marlin Model 1894 .44 mag lever action rifle with a tasco world class scope. This is a fucking awesome gun I tell you what. It will take down anything in its path. Its also my only scoped gun so it holds a close place to my heart.
6- My most recent purchase was a CZ 82 semi auto pistol that shoots 9x18 ammo. This is the best Pistol for its price which was 200 dollars military surplus. No complaints.

I will keep all these guns for the rest of my life and never get rid of them for anything. I was thinking that the only other gun I need in my collection is a Browning Hi Power 9mm. Someone please talk me into adding more than just a browning to.my collection. Thank You

·
Knowledge Seeker
1,400 Posts
You need a .22 caliber handgun
a Cowboy style Single Action Revolver ( A Heritage Rough Rider would fill both the Cowboy Gun & .22 handgun categories, but you might want a .44mag to match your Marlin)
A 1911 in .45acp
A Glock, prolly 9mm
An AR-15 .5.56/.223
either a Marlin or Winchester Lever Action 30-30 aka: A Deer Gun
A .308 rifle of sorts as well
A Ruger 10/22 cuz you can get MUCH bigger magazines than a mere 10 rounds for this sweet .22 rifle
Of course assuming you have your Permit you need a few pocket guns such as a Sig P238 in .380 & a North American Arms .22 micro revolver

LoL talked into more guns yet? Cuz I can continue if yer not? LoL :lol:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Any gun collection needs a .45 1911.
I also recommend the ruger 1022. I paid 200 bucks for mine, and I have a few 25 round mags.
Also look into a .17 hmr rifle with a scope. I paid 280 for mine. Laser like precision accuracy, and WAY more power than a .22 and still cheap to shoot.

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
10/22
Winchester Model 94 in 30-30
Cowboy revolver in at least .44 magnum
Wheel gun (S&W 686 or Ruger GP100) in .357 magnum

Your life will then be complete. :)

--Wag--

1 - 6 of 6 Posts