National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i joined this forum.. bout 1, 2 weeks ago.. and after seeing some pics.. and hestons den of guns... i have been inspired to clear out my huge walk in closet.. and make it my gun room and mount all my guns on the wall and build a new desk for reloading.. in there and hook it up the right way.. everything is scattered all over the house and just not way it hsould be... im very excited!!:yikes1:....

i give thanks to this forum for inspiration..

pics to come soon when [email protected]@

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
Well good luck with the project!

Make sure you post some photos when you get it done.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Cant wait to see the pictures.
Wish I had the extra space for something like that.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
That does sound like a fun project. I too wish I had room to do that also. Always wanted one of those secret gun rooms that had a hidden door.

Someone on Gun Broker showed a picture of theirs that was behind their fireplace with large bookcases on both sides. A hidden button opened the fireplace and there was a large gun room behind it. A big money installation job for sure.

If you had a very large sq ft home it would be easy to do without a home invader being able to spot it. But in a small home it would be more difficult to cover up.

I did know a guy that had a hidden sliding wall. So the room was a tad short and behind the wall he kept all his tools and firearms. It was a cabin up in Canada that was not occupied in the Winter months and he was trying to prevent theft. Worked too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts