National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Machine gun

Isn't much but just my contribution to this website.
My Sig M400 Enhanced in 5.56/223 with an Eotech, an MFT quadrail with a foregrip and a shitty flashlight.
And last but not least the Browning A-Bolt Medallion 2, in .300 win mag... with a Leupold VX-3L 14x scope with a horrid Blackhawk sporter bipod that blew apart after 3 shots... awaiting a Harris swivel bipod...

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Welcome from Indiana/ A couple very nice Rifles there.

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Why thank you. Now if only my neighbors felt the same way. And howdy mr. INDIANA from BFE oklahoma
Do you really care what the neighbors think?

If they need protection someday then they will think your a hero.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn't care less, but I try to be kind to them. And I wouldn't be a hero. If they needed protection I'd give them the .45 hi point I bought for 200 and wish them best of luck. Hell I'd probably charge them for bullets

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Welcome from Missouri...nice rifles...is that one a assualt rifle? Just kidding!:lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah its a grade A super assault weapon. Fires 1,000 bullets in the blink of an eye. Has a scary looking handle for bludgeoning the innocent, and a standard infinite round mag. Also features a top secret mind reading optic lol. :D So many good people on here

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
We are a tight net forum, you haven't even toched the surface yet, we have alot of experienced gun owners and alot of very opinionated politicians:lol:

And we don't like the Dear leader and his merry band of idiots and muslim lunatics either:popcorn2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gasp, the dear leader knows everything there is to know. Hahaha sir I think I may have found my first friend on this site! I find it ironic that I started a firearms collection as a hobby to keep me out of trouble. WHY ISN'T MY STORY ON THE NEWS BLOOMBERG!?!?

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
Nice AR and
:lol:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
Yeah i'm a classy moose :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.