National Gun Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
Muslim is a religion by any definition.
I believe it is more of a "cult" - at least in my opinion, based on what definitions I could find. Any time one is forced to belong, it is different from religion, where as one "joins" - per se'.

Many minimize the cult reality by calling it other names, such as the religion of hate.

What I find interesting, people have no difficulty calling christian extremists as cults.

We have been giving the cult of islam a pass for centuries. I am their enemy, I am a christian and they want to kill me. What other "religion" can you name that wants me dead?

Call it what it is - an evil cult.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
I believe it is more of a "cult" - at least in my opinion, based on what definitions I could find. Any time one is forced to belong, it is different from religion, where as one "joins" - per se'.

Many minimize the cult reality by calling it other names, such as the religion of hate.

What I find interesting, people have no difficulty calling christian extremists as cults.

We have been giving the cult of islam a pass for centuries. I am their enemy, I am a christian and they want to kill me. What other "religion" can you name that wants me dead?

Call it what it is - an evil cult.
What ever you wish to call it. It is Satans work in my belief. Both beliefs came from Abrahams children. One was the promised of God and the other was from deception of Satan.

This is the way I look at it.
God. Tells me to love thy enemy. I will.
I have every right to defend myself from that enemy. If a Muslim wants to kill me or others he must be destroyed. This is true of anybody.
If you are Muslim and you do not condone and defend against this then you are also the enemy and I must also defend against them.
If you are Muslim and are fighting for me against them then you are not my enemy.

That is the difference. Be it a small one it is the difference.

Times are a changing though. And the hate is growing. That much I see everyday. So either we are nearing the end times. Or things are going to be ugly for quite a while.

·
Super Moderator
14,140 Posts
To kill every Muslim would require at least 80,000,000 20 round poxes of ammo. That's if you never missed a shot and had 1 shot kills. Even at surplus prices that's $1billion. Shooting at 5 second intervals it would take one person (not including reloading) 253 years to accomplish the task. So, it would take 253 people 1 year to accomplish the task. That's working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Almost seems like a waste of good ammo.

A kill them all approach simply isn't feasible.

Alan

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
What ever you wish to call it. It is Satans work in my belief. Both beliefs came from Abrahams children. One was the promised of God and the other was from deception of Satan.

This is the way I look at it.
God. Tells me to love thy enemy. I will.
I have every right to defend myself from that enemy. If a Muslim wants to kill me or others he must be destroyed. This is true of anybody.
If you are Muslim and you do not condone and defend against this then you are also the enemy and I must also defend against them.
If you are Muslim and are fighting for me against them then you are not my enemy.

That is the difference. Be it a small one it is the difference.

Times are a changing though. And the hate is growing. That much I see everyday. So either we are nearing the end times. Or things are going to be ugly for quite a while.
Splitting hairs here, but important. I think it is important to remember that islam and christianity cannot live together in harmony. Islam hates christianity and wants them eliminated. Understand that. Islam does not want to live in harmony, in a tolerant society. Islam wants to take over - either convert or be killed. Simple, direct and to the point.
EVERYTHING I believe in, they want destroyed....and unless I convert, I too will be destroyed.

I am not saying that gives me reason to hate them, as people...as an individual - but I do hate their ideology. I understand the love your neighbor thing. I have no problem living in harmony with anyone....even if they do not agree with me.

The question I have is this. Can anyone who has accepted Islam as their path, can they truthfully live in peaceful harmony with the rest of the world? IF anyone who fights along side me or for me, can they actually call themselves muslim? And if they accept islam over peaceful harmony, are they not my enemy? "I" am, as a christian, an enemy of islam. I pray for the lost souls they are.

Where are the peaceful muslims of the world? Why have they not risen up for the last 1400 years?

Again, love the sinner but hate the sin.......things are going to be ugly for while; real ugly...unfortunately.

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
To kill every Muslim would require at least 80,000,000 20 round poxes of ammo. That's if you never missed a shot and had 1 shot kills. Even at surplus prices that's $1billion. Shooting at 5 second intervals it would take one person (not including reloading) 253 years to accomplish the task. So, it would take 253 people 1 year to accomplish the task. That's working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Alan
You have too much time on your hands! :lol:

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
I see the difference. But we are talking about the Constitution. Freedom of religion.

Are suggesting that we go against the Constitution ? If so then why don't we just change the 2nd amendment. No I do not believe we want to go down this road.
For better or worse, no freedom is absolute. If a radicalized Imam uses his mosque to conspire, or incite his congregation to violence or riot, he has crossed the line and should be arrested for his crimes. If his congregation is as radicalized as he is, and acts on his incitement, that's not freedom of religion, that's revolution and I have no problem with closing it down and prosecuting those involved. That's not breaking faith with the Constitution. Nobody wants to harass a congregation of peaceable Muslims, they aren't the problem, and nobody wants to close their mosque, except me.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
This is still a free country and everyone has a right to their opinion. If you want to carry around a hatred then you can.

Life on this earth is precious and we all want a peaceable enjoyable life.

Some want to take that away from you and it sounds to me like it is working.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
I'll just pretend that my brothers and sisters that died for this country never happened, And that we love the enemy and its a free country and everybody can move here, especially if your Muslim. And everybody has a right that its right to have this opinion.

I changed My mine:sosp: I can no longer pretend.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Just start killing them then. We will see how that works out for ya.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
For better or worse, no freedom is absolute. If a radicalized Imam uses his mosque to conspire, or incite his congregation to violence or riot, he has crossed the line and should be arrested for his crimes. If his congregation is as radicalized as he is, and acts on his incitement, that's not freedom of religion, that's revolution and I have no problem with closing it down and prosecuting those involved. That's not breaking faith with the Constitution. Nobody wants to harass a congregation of peaceable Muslims, they aren't the problem, and nobody wants to close their mosque, except me.
Very good post.

This could also apply to Rev. Wright's church (the one where Obama and his family 'worshiped').

·
Registered
14 Posts
it use to be against the law to wear a flag,burn one ,or otherwise desecrate one.
that was until the SCOTUS decided to rewrite the constitution in the 60s and declaired the 1st amendment said freedom of expression in stead of freedom of speech.
i think our founding fathers knew the difference between speech and expression,and they chose the word SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and with the latest findings by SCOTUS reguarding freedoms i often wonder who is policing the courts?
the American society has been going down hill since the liberals took over in the 60s.
but i am sure i am preaching to the choir here.
thanks for letting me rave a little.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
No freedom is absolute, but if a radicalized Imam, or a neo-Nazi, or a Palestinian anti-Semite, or a La Raza agitator preaches hate and violence, we need to let them do that. In Western Europe and Britain, citizens do not have the right to speak out against hate -- so they do things like arson and worse.

Every effort should always be made to fight things out with words and ideas, for the simple reason that you want to know you've tried to solve things in a civilized way. If that doesn't work, you have a clear conscience when you take the violent, military alternative.

This also means, when you take the violent, military alternative, you've given up on the civilized approach, you fight to win. You don't drop pamphlets, you drop bombs. You don't 'tweet' at them. You kill them until they don't want to die anymore.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,174 Posts
^^^ Well said, until they act on their preachings then you go to plan B
You have the right of speech or expression (which isn't the same btw) but they should be slapped down hard when they act on their violent speeches.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Wow ! The enemy has won once you become them. Let's just make America a third world country. That is what they want.
When we tolerate a Medieval death cult that demands human sacrifice, we become them. And that's way worse than being a third-world country.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,174 Posts
. Nobody wants to harass a congregation of peaceable Muslims, they aren't the problem, and nobody wants to close their mosque, except me.
But there's so many ME...And me too

21 - 36 of 36 Posts