1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
18,219 Posts
Beware of "politicians" and "Muslims" literally wrapping themselves in the American Flag while they lie about, deflect from or obfuscate issues.

The schemes, plots and hate speeches in particular that are conducted in mosques under the guise of "gathering for prayer" are astonishing. I witnessed too much of this in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia from 1990 to mid 1992 when the Saudi's on the Street were all riled up by their mosque moolahs over the presence of uniformed U.S. Armed Forces personnel that remained in country after Saddam was ousted from Kuwait and the "coalition" had dispersed.

So, you actually gonna believe a lying Muslin draped in our flag? "My dear. What big teeth you have!"

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,174 Posts
"We go to the mosque to pray"... For the destruction of the western civilisation that is

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Yes this is a good idea folks. Oh wait there was one So called Christian that shot up some folks a while back. Now we need to close the Christian Churches as well!

Crap like this is why Trump is an idiot. He reacts and does not think rationally.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Would a real Muslim wear the US flag as a hijab? Maybe it's taqiyya. Can Muslims eat pork as taqiyya?

I'm personally in favor an eternity in Hell for either one.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
yep......can't remember if it was the 4th or 5th grade.........but was taught such apparel using the Flag was disrespectful........the lesson has stayed with me after all these years.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Yup, close them down! And take the American flag off her.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Yes this is a good idea folks. Oh wait there was one So called Christian that shot up some folks a while back. Now we need to close the Christian Churches as well!

Crap like this is why Trump is an idiot. He reacts and does not think rationally.
Seriously, you don't see any difference between a network of radicalized Islamist Imams using mosques to preach Jihadism to their entire congregations, and one lone nut job who victimized a church?

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Seriously, you don't see any difference between a network of radicalized Islamist Imams using mosques to preach Jihadism to their entire congregations, and one lone nut job who victimized a church?
I see the difference. But we are talking about the Constitution. Freedom of religion.

Are suggesting that we go against the Constitution ? If so then why don't we just change the 2nd amendment. No I do not believe we want to go down this road.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Freedom of religion in the USA means that certain tribes get to smoke peyote. That doesn't mean that death cults demanding human sacrifices to Allah must be tolerated.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Freedom of religion in the USA means that certain tribes get to smoke peyote. That doesn't mean that death cults demanding human sacrifices to Allah must be tolerated.
Wow !

The enemy has won once you become them.

Let's just make America a third world country. That is what they want.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Last time I looked the teaching of Allah wasn't a religion, this is exactly the problem we have in this country......freedom of religion? yeah when its a religion.

The eagle shouldn't have to fly over a freakin Mosque and the Sh%&head Media shouldn't allow anyone let alone a towel head on national TV dressed in a American flag.

That is disrespect to this country, well it use to be:mad2:

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
Last time I looked the teaching of Allah wasn't a religion, this is exactly the problem we have in this country......freedom of religion? yeah when its a religion.

The eagle shouldn't have to fly over a freakin Mosque and the Sh%&head Media shouldn't allow anyone let alone a towel head on national TV dressed in a American flag.

Exactly correct. The slow indoctrination of a nation.

Allen West Declares Obama An Islamist Hurting US Security | The Daily Caller

·
Registered
9,128 Posts

I agree about the flag wearing lady.

Muslim is a religion by any definition. But the fact is in this country you have the right to believe that little green alien men are Gods if you want. That is what the forefathers came here to escape.

We don't need to get into the fact that white man were the invaders here.

But we have had a Constitution for over 200 years and it has worked. Why does everyone want to change it now.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
I agree about the flag wearing lady.

Muslim is a religion by any definition. But the fact is in this country you have the right to believe that little green alien men are Gods if you want. That is what the forefathers came here to escape.

We don't need to get into the fact that white man were the invaders here.

But we have had a Constitution for over 200 years and it has worked. Why does everyone want to change it now.
Larry, 200 years ago we didn't have a bunch of Quran reading Muslims here either(The silent cells), its all gotten out of hand.

The forefathers are turning over in there graves. You guys want to stick up for the towel heads, fine.....I am not in on this one.

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
Larry, 200 years ago we didn't have a bunch of Quran reading Muslims here either(The silent cells), its all gotten out of hand.

The forefathers are turning over in there graves. You guys want to stick up for the towel heads, fine.....I am not in on this one.
I'm not sticking up for anyone. Especially the Muslims. I am just saying the forefathers wrote the Constitution for just this reason. I'm sticking up for that.

·
Super Moderator
14,140 Posts
There's Flag bikinis, Willie Robertson's bandana, and a hundred other instances. They are all contrary to proper flag etiquette.

Alan

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
There's Flag bikinis, Willie Robertson's bandana, and a hundred other instances. They are all contrary to proper flag etiquette.

Alan
I knew that was coming the way it had the American flag on its self portrayed the wrapped look of the American flag......unacceptable to this American.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts