National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's time to cut off all funding/grants/student aid/etc. to universities.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Government at ANY level shouod not be involved in education.......even at the local level...............home/private schoolng is the way to go

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know the federal government has no business being involved in education. Period. Thus far it has been an asinine fiasco and to think such a bureaucracy could improve or maintain the task of properly educating the young is fool hearty at best, and only useful for indoctrination purposes at worst.

If we must have "public education for all," it should be merely overseen at the state level and completely run and controlled at the county level; moreover, all county school board positions should be locally elected positions and the curriculum should closely adhere to the state Constitution and or statutes governing such material.

However, this cat is already out of the bag and down the road, so I will advise what I always advise as far as America's current, public education system.

"Private school, home school, or NO school. Parents, do whatever you have to in order to keep your children from attending these "hell holes" known as public schools here in America."

·
Registered
469 Posts
Given revelations about the way the Obama administration FBI and DOJ behaved, one can hardly blame them! However, given that their reluctance stems from their unhealthy relations with the CCP, get out the subpoenas, bright lights, and lengths of garden hose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts